Jade Harmony Yoga Mat Buyers Guide Review (February 2021)
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat
- ✔ Offers superior grip to avoid slips on solid floors
- ✔ Jades most popular mat to date
- ✔ Jade plant trees in relation to their sales
- ✔ United States 'American aade' yoga mat
A yoga mat helps build up a strong link with your yoga practice. Once you have your mat in hand and are out of the door, the connection with yoga begins even before you begin practice or arrive to class. Yoga mats create a space that can help make your practice comfortable. However, if you are one of those oversized or tall yogis who find it difficult to fit on a standard size yoga mat, invest in an overused mat- the Jade Harmony Yoga Mat. One of the largest yoga mats available, this yoga mat provides plenty of room to move freely and have a complete range of movement during your yoga practice.
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat: Features
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber which helps provide excellent grip in any pose
• 100% rubber
• Features a three layer design
• 99% latex free
• Its closed cell construction prevents moisture and germs from getting absorbed into the mat
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat: Pros
- Safe: This yoga mat is made up of natural material – rubber, which is biodegradable. This means that you do not have to be concerned about being exposed to harmful chemicals while practicing yoga, but also helps keep the environment safe even while trying to get rid of it.
- Stable Foundation: Since the yoga mat is made of 100% rubber, it helps provide a stable foundation for yoga practice. When your feet or hands have a firm grip on the mat, it not only helps you balance your pose, but also prevent you from slipping and causing injury.
- Sticky Yoga Mat: Another beneficial feature of this rubber yoga mat is that is quite sticky. As a result, you do not have to worry about slipping or sliding on the mat when you start to sweat. The sticky nature of this rubber mat will help you stay in a position and help you do your yoga practice comfortably.
- Durable: The rubber material of the yoga mat can withstand all the wear and tear, thereby helping your mat last longer and helping you get your money worth in the long run. Additionally, the mat is heat- laminated for durability.
- Extra Large Size: Apart from accommodating large and tall yogis, this rubber mat allows you to perform all the yoga asanas comfortably without worrying about hitting the ground. Yogis no longer have to pull their shoulders in or be conscious of moving towards the bare floor while turning or tossing over the mat during the practice. Having 2-4 inches extra on each side of the mat allows you to move your hands and feet freely without having to stay within the boundaries of a traditional yoga mat.
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat: Cons
- Not Travel-Friendly: due to its extra length and width, these mats do not fit in most yoga bags and cannot be carried around comfortably. To carry the mat to a yoga studio or beach, you will have to buy a specialised yoga bag that can hold your mat. This cannot sometimes prove to be an expensive affair, but can also make it difficult for you store the mat until the right type of bag is purchased.
- Heavy Yoga Mat: Due to its extra dimension, this rubber mat is relatively heavier in weight and is more suitable for home use only. The Jade Harmony yoga mat is not a good choice for those looking for a lightweight yoga mat.
Tips To Maintain The Jade Harmony Yoga Mat
• Avoid soaking the rubber mat in water as it causes the rubber cells to be filled up with water and become blocked and heavy
• Avoid using essential oils on the mat as it can break down the material
• For thorough cleansing, scrub the mat gently with salt- water scrub
• Avoid using paper towels for cleaning the mats. Paper towels tend to disintegrate and get stuck on your mat when they come in contact with a rubber surface.
The Jade Harmony Yoga Mat is a perfect option for yogis looking for a yoga mat that offers stability, durability, and safety. Using this yoga mat helps you practice your workout comfortably, irrespective of whether you are a student or a yoga instructor. The extra protective space which the mat provides the user not only helps him/ her concentrate on the yoga practice, but also stays safe during practice. Despite its extra weight and larger size, the benefits of this mat outweighs the minor inconveniences, providing full value for your money.