LifeBoard Yoga Mat Buyers Guide Review (February 2021)
LifeBoard Yoga Mat
- ✔ Firm, Rigid Platform
- ✔ Easy To Assemble
- ✔ Made Of Recycled Material
- ✔ Perfect For Carpets Or Outdoors
- Portable floor to enhance yoga, Pilates or ballet barre exercise at home on carpet or outdoors. Place your yoga mat on the LifeBoard and practice yoga just like you would on a hard floor. Yoga mat not included. DO NOT USE OR STORE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- Firm, rigid platform to support yoga on soft surfaces like carpet at home, or grass at the park. Non-skid top surface prevents yoga mat from slipping on the LifeBoard. Lightweight, easy to carry and store. Approximately 8.5 lbs per panel (17 lbs total).
- Easy to assemble. Pick up the LifeBoard, one panel in each hand, with the bottom facing you, and the tab ends facing each other in the middle, and pointing out away from you (forming a v shape). Bring the tab end of the panels together and interlock, then swing the panels out until they’re flat with one another, creating a single flat LifeBoard.
- Made of recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and shipped in boxes made of 100% recycled material. The LifeBoard is made of 50% recycled material.
The LifeBoard is a portable floor to enhance yoga or ballet practice at home on carpet or outdoors on just about any surface. It provides a durable and rigid platform for yoga on soft surfaces. The patent pending design is lightweight and portable. The interlocking tabs keep the two panels from separating vertically or horizontally.
Place the LifeBoard on just about any surface, then put a standard-sized yoga mat on the LifeBoard and enjoy your practice. The LifeBoard is durable, portable, affordable and made of recyclable material.
The LifeBoard is perfect for yoga enthusiasts who desire the flexibility of practicing yoga outdoors and almost anywhere else. Practicing on a natural terrain may be challenging if you can’t maintain a good grip and stability. LifeBoard have a solution. Simply place the LifeBoard on any surface, indoors or outdoors, optionally place a yoga mat on top, or just start practicing your yoga routines.
This is a great option for those who want to do indoor yoga but are limited to carpeted areas. Or those who want to yoga outside. The LifeBoard yoga board is a great solution to either of these issues and the previous customer reviews show just how good this product is. An easy recommendation from us.