Manduka eKO Superlite Yoga Mat Buyers Review (October 2020)
Manduka eKO Superlite Yoga Mat
- ✔ Lightweight
- ✔ 1.5mm Thick
- ✔ Grippy Surface Texture
- ✔ Tear & Stretch Resistant
- Standard: 2. 2 lbs.; 71\” x 24\”
- 1. 5mm thick to fold + Go for ultimate portability
- The echo Superlight mat is a superior travel yoga mat that provides excellent grip. Wherever your practice takes you, The echo Superlight is the best yoga mat for yogis on the Go!
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- 99% latex free and made with no PVC, Toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
- To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best results, store your superlight mat rolled.
- To Clean: all echo Series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka mat restore spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic Apple cider vinegar.
The eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat is a superior travel yoga mat that provides excellent grip. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite Travel yoga mat is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go! Each mat is hand processed and has unique patterns. The eKO SuperLite yoga mat is made in Taiwan from natural tree rubber.
The eKO Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.
Overall the eKO SuperLite travel yoga mat is light and sticky, comfy and the perfect size. Another success from the Manduka line. We particularly like how you can fold it into a backpack and it comes out perfectly flat.