Yoga Design Lab – The Travel Mat (February 2021)
Yoga Design Lab - The Travel Mat
- ✔ Eco Friendly Natural Tree Rubber
- ✔ Microfiber Made From Recycled Bottles
- ✔ Foldable & Lightweight, Perfect For Traveling
- ✔ Donation With Every Purchase
- Designed to grip better w/ sweat! Luxurious, ultra foldable Mat + Towel in one!
- Natural tree rubber + microfiber made from recycled bottles + water based prints
- Just throw in the washing machine and hang to dry. This printed mat won’t fade!
- $1 of each purchase goes to support boys and girls youth yoga programs in need
Super lightweight and ultra foldable version of our Combo Mat designed to fold up and go!
- Ideal for yoga, Bikram, hot yoga, sweaty practice, pilates, and general exercise
- Extra cushion, stability, and responsive grip to reduce injuries
- No more slipping when wet. The mat grips better the more you sweat!
- Tip: At the beginning of your practice, lightly spraying water on the top surface of the mat will prevent sliding, if you have dry hands and feet
Luxurious and absorbent sueded microfiber (made of recycled plastic bottles!) bonded to a natural tree rubber base gives you the sweaty grip of a towel and the cushion of a yoga mat. Machine washable. Carrying strap included.
YDL founder Chad Turner was astounded by the amount of unoriginal, mass-produced yoga mats he saw while vacationing in Bali. Inspired by the idea that an aesthetically beautiful, highly functional mat could inspire people to practice yoga, Turner sold his belongings, packed his bags, and moved to Bali to create a line of yoga accessories. Focused on blending fashion-conscious design with innovative functionality, Yoga Design Lab’s line of mats, water bottles, and more are essential for the modern-day yogi.
In summation, the Travel Mat is quite thin but perfect for use on hardwood floors. It has one of the most beautiful designs and really does catch the eye. Being so thin it might not be the best mat to be used on a long session. It simply can’t deal with excessive moisture without losing traction. Perfect for short classes and traveling yogis.