Top 3 Best Yoga Mats For Beginners (October 2020)
Liforme Travel Yoga Mat
- ✔ Worldwide Brand - Trusted By Yoga Teachers
- ✔ High Quality Biodegradable Mat
- ✔ Non-Toxic & PVC Free
- ✔ Suitable For Travel
- A lightweight portable Travel Yoga Mat (Liforme Yoga Mat bag included) that can be used on its own or as a topper
- Unique and original AlignForMe alignment system on a lightweight Travel Yoga Mat
- Revolutionary “GripForMe” material for unparalleled grip whilst practicing on the move
- Made using the most ‘body kind’ and eco-friendly materials and processes
- Longer, wider and thicker than other Travel Yoga Mats – 70.8″ long x 25.6″ wide and 0.07″ thick
Enjoy the grippiest Yoga Mat in the market with the unique and patented Alignment System and get the best from your yoga sessions wherever you go.
The Liforme Yoga Mat brings unmatched grip, cushioning and comfort to your daily practice.
Our unique AlignForMe system of practical alignment markers intelligently guides Yogis of all shapes and sizes. The mat is longer and wider giving Yogis the space they crave, and with perfect balance between firm stability and comfortable cushioning.
Patanjali nailed it when he said: “Sthira Sukham Asanam” (Asana is a steady comfortable posture). One of the most important functions of a Yoga mat is to provide grip. Slipping around can make your practice ineffective, or even dangerous. We took all of this to heart, when we scoured the planet for the best possible materials for our Liforme Travel Mat. We believe our revolutionary “GripForMe” material is the grippiest Yoga mat material currently available on earth. And it stays grippy even when ‘sweaty wet’. Feeling is believing. GripForMe
Our unique, revolutionary and patented AlignForMe System works as a navigational tool for your Yoga asana practice. No more will you have to flounder around, wondering what should go where, or guessing if you’re in alignment.
We don’t know about you, but in some postures our bony bits dig into the floor and it doesn’t feel good. These areas (knees and hips, for instance) should be protected, we think.
We’ve used a strong natural rubber base and added a cushioned felt portion in between that and the top layer of the mat. This provides a deep cushioned and yet very solid and stable practising surface.
Perfectionist is a conservative term for us.
We’re exacting from start to finish and we’ve worked super hard trying to get the best of the Liforme Yoga Mat, which is what this product is all about. An effective Yoga mat that with the best of the grips on the markets, a patented alignment system and a product that take cares of the environment
GOOD WITH THE ENVIRONMENT & BODY KIND
The bulk is made with sustainable natural rubber and topped with a specially engineered eco-polyurethane. It’s PVC-Free and has no nasty toxic substances. Recyclable outer packaging. Responsibly manufactured and biodegradable
Overall the Liforme Travel Yoga Mat is really lightweight and stores very small because it’s relatively thin. It’s easy to roll and comes with a carry case. It’s impressively comfortably due to its size and anti-slip qualities. The alignment markings are perfect for beginners, helping them get the right angles when moving between poses.
The ethics of the company is the icing on the cake for us. An easy recommendation and a solid investment for those willing to splash the cash.
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat
- ✔ Offers superior grip to avoid slips on solid floors
- ✔ Jades most popular mat to date
- ✔ Jade plant trees in relation to their sales
- ✔ United States 'American aade' yoga mat
A yoga mat helps build up a strong link with your yoga practice. Once you have your mat in hand and are out of the door, the connection with yoga begins even before you begin practice or arrive to class. Yoga mats create a space that can help make your practice comfortable. However, if you are one of those oversized or tall yogis who find it difficult to fit on a standard size yoga mat, invest in an overused mat- the Jade Harmony Yoga Mat. One of the largest yoga mats available, this yoga mat provides plenty of room to move freely and have a complete range of movement during your yoga practice.
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat: Features
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber which helps provide excellent grip in any pose
• 100% rubber
• Features a three layer design
• 99% latex free
• Its closed cell construction prevents moisture and germs from getting absorbed into the mat
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat: Pros
- Safe: This yoga mat is made up of natural material – rubber, which is biodegradable. This means that you do not have to be concerned about being exposed to harmful chemicals while practicing yoga, but also helps keep the environment safe even while trying to get rid of it.
- Stable Foundation: Since the yoga mat is made of 100% rubber, it helps provide a stable foundation for yoga practice. When your feet or hands have a firm grip on the mat, it not only helps you balance your pose, but also prevent you from slipping and causing injury.
- Sticky Yoga Mat: Another beneficial feature of this rubber yoga mat is that is quite sticky. As a result, you do not have to worry about slipping or sliding on the mat when you start to sweat. The sticky nature of this rubber mat will help you stay in a position and help you do your yoga practice comfortably.
- Durable: The rubber material of the yoga mat can withstand all the wear and tear, thereby helping your mat last longer and helping you get your money worth in the long run. Additionally, the mat is heat- laminated for durability.
- Extra Large Size: Apart from accommodating large and tall yogis, this rubber mat allows you to perform all the yoga asanas comfortably without worrying about hitting the ground. Yogis no longer have to pull their shoulders in or be conscious of moving towards the bare floor while turning or tossing over the mat during the practice. Having 2-4 inches extra on each side of the mat allows you to move your hands and feet freely without having to stay within the boundaries of a traditional yoga mat.
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat: Cons
- Not Travel-Friendly: due to its extra length and width, these mats do not fit in most yoga bags and cannot be carried around comfortably. To carry the mat to a yoga studio or beach, you will have to buy a specialised yoga bag that can hold your mat. This cannot sometimes prove to be an expensive affair, but can also make it difficult for you store the mat until the right type of bag is purchased.
- Heavy Yoga Mat: Due to its extra dimension, this rubber mat is relatively heavier in weight and is more suitable for home use only. The Jade Harmony yoga mat is not a good choice for those looking for a lightweight yoga mat.
Tips To Maintain The Jade Harmony Yoga Mat
• Avoid soaking the rubber mat in water as it causes the rubber cells to be filled up with water and become blocked and heavy
• Avoid using essential oils on the mat as it can break down the material
• For thorough cleansing, scrub the mat gently with salt- water scrub
• Avoid using paper towels for cleaning the mats. Paper towels tend to disintegrate and get stuck on your mat when they come in contact with a rubber surface.
The Jade Harmony Yoga Mat is a perfect option for yogis looking for a yoga mat that offers stability, durability, and safety. Using this yoga mat helps you practice your workout comfortably, irrespective of whether you are a student or a yoga instructor. The extra protective space which the mat provides the user not only helps him/ her concentrate on the yoga practice, but also stays safe during practice. Despite its extra weight and larger size, the benefits of this mat outweighs the minor inconveniences, providing full value for your money.
Jade Travel Yoga Mat
- ✔ Cushiony
- ✔ Provide Excellent Traction
- ✔ Great For Traveling Yogis
- ✖ Initial Rubbery Smell
Be Advised - Possibly Low StockBuy From Amazon.com
or Choose Your Preferred Region
Travelling can take a toll on your mind and body. The long hours of journey coupled with unhealthy eating practice on the road can be hard on the immune system and mentally taxing. Taking time out to practice yoga can help relax muscles and help you feel refreshed during any leg of your journey. So, the next time you decide to travel, ensure that you take a travel yoga mat along with you. Travel yoga mats are usually lightweight and thinner than a regular yoga mat, but at the same time provide sufficient elasticity to protect your knees, elbows and other body parts during the practice. Invest in the best yoga mat – Jade Travel yoga mat and make your travels more exciting and memorable.
Jade Travel Yoga Mat: Features
• Dimensions: 68 inches by 74 inch, thickness-1/8 inch
• Made of natural rubber which provides superior cushion and resilience
• The open cell natural rubber helps provide grip and allows you to hold pose longer
• Available in colours- black, purple, olive green and midnight blue.
Jade Travel Yoga Mat: Pros
- Cushiony: Although this travel yoga mat is 1/8 inch thick, it offers a fair amount of cushion required for comfortable yoga practice. So whether you practice impromptu lunges on the beach or outdoors, this mat provides a decent amount of cushion that can help you maintain balance and sink into the flows comfortably. The Jade Travel Yoga Mat strikes a perfect balance between thinness and cushioning without wreaking havoc on your joints.
- Provide Excellent Traction: Dry tractions are as important as wet traction. While sweaty hands and feet can knock a yogi out of alignment and increase the risk of injury, maintaining body alignment with completely dry hands at the beginning of yoga practice is equally important to prevent any injury. Due to the ridged surface on both sides of the mat, using the mat aids traction on the floor as well as your hands and feet.
- Best Yoga Travel Mat: This travel yoga mat weight just over three pounds and can be rolled or folded easily to fit into any shape or size of luggage. Carrying the yoga mat along with you during your travels will not help you stay light, but will also encourage you to continue with your yoga practice even while you are away from home.
Jade Travel Yoga Mat: Cons
- Not Suitable For Hot Yoga: A major drawback of this travel yoga mat is its open cell technology construction. While the construction of the mat does help provide excellent grip, it also acts like a sponge and absorbs liquids including sweat. It is, therefore, suitable for hot yoga classes and for yogis that tend to perspire a lot during their yoga sessions.
- Initial Rubbery Smell: Since the mat is made of 100% natural rubber sourced from rubber trees, they tend to have the smell of rubber during their initial use which can be a turn- off for those who are sensitive to smells.
- Tends To Get Creased: Just like your clothes, this travel mat tends to crease when you try to fold it to fit your backpack or luggage. However, the effects can be minimised by keeping the mat rolled when not traveling.
Tips For Cleaning And Maintaining Jade Travel Yoga Mat
- The best way to keep the may hygienic is to clean it with plain water and soft rag( lint- free is best)
- Avoid hanging the mat in direct sunlight to dry
- Never use alcohol or oil based cleaners as it can break the rubber and cause the mat to wear out prematurely.
The Jade Yoga Mat is a good quality yoga rubber mat that will last for many practices in spite the wear and tear of regular use. The lightweight coupled with sufficient padding the mat provides makes it one of the best options of yoga mats for people on the go. A travel mat is also a great option for yogis who would like a closer contact with the ground. Jade yoga mat is everything you would want in a yoga mat – incredible grip, eco-friendly, great comfort and cool colours. So the next time you head to the market or plan to order a yoga mat online, choosing to buy the Jade travel yoga mat would be a decision that you would never regret.