Top 4 Best Yoga Mats (October 2020)
Manduka PRO Yoga And Pilates Mat
- ✔ The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX️
- ✔ Lifetime Warranty offered when sold and shipped by Amazon.com
- ✔ Unmatched grip and support
- ✔ High-density Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the comfortable mat cushion
Whether you are practicing yoga at home or are going to a yoga studio, having a right yoga mat can make a big difference in making your yoga session comfortable and enjoyable. A mat defines your space. It forms a definite area that can be controlled, making it easier for a yogi to move his body around and relax. Using a yoga mat or a pilates mat provide your toes, hands, and fingers grip better during exercising and help prevent you from slipping, thereby reducing the risk of injury. Additionally, using a mat encourages proper body alignment and helps you hold your pose for a longer period of time, thereby improving your overall health. So, if you are looking for the best exercise mat and are not sure which one you should get, buying the Manduka Pro yoga and Pilates mat would be a wise decision.
Manduka Pro Yoga And Pilates Mat: Features
• Standard: 71” x 26”, 7.5lbs, 6mm thick
• Long: 85” x26”, 9.5lbs, 6mm thick
• 100% latex free, non-toxic
• Performance grip improves over time
• Comes with Lifetime Guarantee
Manduka Pro Yoga And Pilates Mat: Pros
- Durable: Made of high-quality materials, this mat will never flake, fade or peel. Moreover, since the mat comes with a lifetime guarantee, any pro mat that arrives in what Manduka say “less than standard quality” can be replaced immediately. In addition, if your Manduka pro mat wears out from regular normal use, Manduka will replace it.
- Comfortable: One of the greatest benefits of Manduka Pro yoga and Pilates mat is thickness. The mat is so padded, that users practicing yoga or Pilates on the mat will not be able to feel the floor. While the ultra-dense cushioning helps protect your joints when practicing yoga poses like Boat or Camel, it has provide a stable cushiony surface for Pilate students who need to do a significant amount of spinal rolling exercises and exercise on their back and stomach. Additionally, the mat features fabric like surface and patented dot –pattern surface that prevents you from slipping when doing pilates or yoga workout.
- Convenient Size: Another great benefit of this pr mat from Manduka is its convenient size – 24” wide and 68 inches long (average yoga mat). The mat provides a lot of room to practice yoga poses and is a great option for restorative yoga, pilates or any other practice the requires a lot of floor work.
- Easy to Maintain: The structure of the mat features” closed cells” on both the sides. As a result, it does not allow moisture, sweat or dirt to get into it, making it easy for you to clean it and keep it sanitary. Because these mats prevent moisture from getting trapped within it, these mats are a great choice for those who practice hot yoga.
- Eco- Friendly: The primary mission of Manduka is to design yoga mats that will potentially last a lifetime, the company helps minimise the amount of PVC sent off to landfills every year. Manduka Pro mats are Oeko- tex certified and are being manufactured free from toxic emissions and waste.
Manduka Pro Yoga And Pilates Mat: Cons
- The Break-in Period: Due the manufacturing process, the mat may require a breaking in period. This means users may find a new mat slippery when doing their exercises on it. However, though the sliminess does disappear with regular use, applying a thin coat of coarse sea salt on the surface of the mat and then scrubbing it off gently with a stiff brush before leaving it out to dry in the sun will also help get rid of the greasiness.
- Bulky: Since the mat is extra – cushiony and also denser, it is not travel- friendly and is best suited for home- practice. Additionally, due to the extra- cushioning, users may initially find it difficult to do the standing and balancing poses and may require some practice to get their feet grip on the extra cushion.
Available in different colours, black magic (purple), black sage (dark green) black, black quest (light ocean blue), Black, Black bliss (light bluish grey) and black grace (rose on one side and black on the other), Manduka Pro yoga and Pilates mat can help revolutionise your yoga and pilates sessions, bringing the greatness of nature and goodness of healthy lifestyle in one.
Manduka Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat
- ✔ Made from biodegradable tree rubber
- ✔ 99% latex free
- ✔ No PVC or harmful plasticizers
- ✔ Really well made, durable yoga mat
Practicing yoga while on a vacation, traveling adventure or work trip can be a real challenge. One of the most important essentials that can encourage you to practice yoga while traveling is having a good travel yoga mat. Yoga mats which are designed for travel are usually thinner, smaller and lighter versions of a regular yoga mat. Having a yoga mat at hand while you are traveling will not only help keep your yoga sessions as natural as your practice routine at home, but will also help keep your stress levels reduced while you are away. So, if you are planning to invest in the best travel yoga mat, buy Manduka eko Lite Yoga and Pilates mat (4mm).
Manduka Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat: Features
• Measures only 68” x 24”, thickness 4mm
• Made from natural rubber
• Features a beautiful rippled water pattern on his surface
• 99% latex free, free from PVC and other harmful plasticisers
• The tri-layer technology used in the construction of the mat provides and unequal blend of grip, comfort, performance, and durability
Manduka Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat: Pros
- Eco- friendly: Made from all- natural rubber, this yoga mat undergoes through a completely toxic-free softening process and is completely free from harmful plasticisers and foaming agents found in other rubber yoga mats. The dyes used in the colouring are also completely AZO free as well. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, a well-made blend of natural cotton and polyester is used for more comfort and durability.
- Comfortable: The tri-layer technology used in the construction of the mat helps you feel comfortable during your yoga practice. While the top layer of the mat prevents sweat and moisture from seeping into the mat, the bottom layer provides a non- skid resistant base and lightweight cushioning required for comfortable yoga practice. The central layer of the mat is constructed of stretch- resistant scrim and helps attach the top and bottom with heat without the need of any toxic glue.
- Travel-Friendly: A great benefit of this mat is that it is thin (4mm) and can fold easily to fit conveniently in your suitcase or backpack. Moreover, since this mat is lightweight, you don’t feel like carrying any extra baggage to stay fit and healthy on- the- go.
Manduka Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat: Cons
- The rubbery Smell: When using a new mat, there is a rubbery scent that is emitted from the mat. However, since the smell gradually vanishes completely with use, the mat may smell rubbery during its initial use.
- Slippery: Since the mat is made of natural rubber and does not use any synthetic material in its construction, the mat sometimes tend to get slippery if it accumulates too much of sweat. It is therefore recommended that heavy sweaters either avoid using this mat or invest in a Yoga Towel like the Shandali Gosweat Hot Yoga Towel.
Tips To Maintain The Manduka Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat
• Always use soaps recommended for yoga mat cleaning
• Avoid putting your mat in the washing machine
• Do not submerge the mat in water for cleaning
• Do not leave your mat exposed to direct sunlight
• Ensure that mat is completely dry before rolling it up.
Why Should You Use The Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat While Traveling?
- Stay healthy: Having a travel hand at hand encourages you to exercises and stay active while you are on the go. Practicing yoga on- the- go helps reduce blood pressure, eases back and neck pains and can help alleviate insomnia which often tends to worsen when traveling due to jet lag or stress.
- Create a homely atmosphere: Carrying your own yoga mat while traveling becomes a visual reminder of your yoga routine at home. It creates a personal space for your practice and helps you feel energetic all through your travels.
- Allow comfortable yoga practice: Although some people have tried using a yoga towel on the floor of a hotel room for practice, they have found it to be extremely uncomfortable and dangerous. Substituting a travel yoga mat instead of a yoga towel can help such yoga fanatics experience successful results.
Traveling can be fun and exciting, However, to make your tours and travels more memorable, it is important that you stay healthy and fit. To stay active while traveling, investing in the Manduka eko Lite Yoga and Pilates mat would be a perfect decision.
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat
- ✔ Offers superior grip to avoid slips on solid floors
- ✔ Jades most popular mat to date
- ✔ Jade plant trees in relation to their sales
- ✔ United States 'American aade' yoga mat
A yoga mat helps build up a strong link with your yoga practice. Once you have your mat in hand and are out of the door, the connection with yoga begins even before you begin practice or arrive to class. Yoga mats create a space that can help make your practice comfortable. However, if you are one of those oversized or tall yogis who find it difficult to fit on a standard size yoga mat, invest in an overused mat- the Jade Harmony Yoga Mat. One of the largest yoga mats available, this yoga mat provides plenty of room to move freely and have a complete range of movement during your yoga practice.
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat: Features
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber which helps provide excellent grip in any pose
• 100% rubber
• Features a three layer design
• 99% latex free
• Its closed cell construction prevents moisture and germs from getting absorbed into the mat
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat: Pros
- Safe: This yoga mat is made up of natural material – rubber, which is biodegradable. This means that you do not have to be concerned about being exposed to harmful chemicals while practicing yoga, but also helps keep the environment safe even while trying to get rid of it.
- Stable Foundation: Since the yoga mat is made of 100% rubber, it helps provide a stable foundation for yoga practice. When your feet or hands have a firm grip on the mat, it not only helps you balance your pose, but also prevent you from slipping and causing injury.
- Sticky Yoga Mat: Another beneficial feature of this rubber yoga mat is that is quite sticky. As a result, you do not have to worry about slipping or sliding on the mat when you start to sweat. The sticky nature of this rubber mat will help you stay in a position and help you do your yoga practice comfortably.
- Durable: The rubber material of the yoga mat can withstand all the wear and tear, thereby helping your mat last longer and helping you get your money worth in the long run. Additionally, the mat is heat- laminated for durability.
- Extra Large Size: Apart from accommodating large and tall yogis, this rubber mat allows you to perform all the yoga asanas comfortably without worrying about hitting the ground. Yogis no longer have to pull their shoulders in or be conscious of moving towards the bare floor while turning or tossing over the mat during the practice. Having 2-4 inches extra on each side of the mat allows you to move your hands and feet freely without having to stay within the boundaries of a traditional yoga mat.
Jade Harmony Yoga Mat: Cons
- Not Travel-Friendly: due to its extra length and width, these mats do not fit in most yoga bags and cannot be carried around comfortably. To carry the mat to a yoga studio or beach, you will have to buy a specialised yoga bag that can hold your mat. This cannot sometimes prove to be an expensive affair, but can also make it difficult for you store the mat until the right type of bag is purchased.
- Heavy Yoga Mat: Due to its extra dimension, this rubber mat is relatively heavier in weight and is more suitable for home use only. The Jade Harmony yoga mat is not a good choice for those looking for a lightweight yoga mat.
Tips To Maintain The Jade Harmony Yoga Mat
• Avoid soaking the rubber mat in water as it causes the rubber cells to be filled up with water and become blocked and heavy
• Avoid using essential oils on the mat as it can break down the material
• For thorough cleansing, scrub the mat gently with salt- water scrub
• Avoid using paper towels for cleaning the mats. Paper towels tend to disintegrate and get stuck on your mat when they come in contact with a rubber surface.
The Jade Harmony Yoga Mat is a perfect option for yogis looking for a yoga mat that offers stability, durability, and safety. Using this yoga mat helps you practice your workout comfortably, irrespective of whether you are a student or a yoga instructor. The extra protective space which the mat provides the user not only helps him/ her concentrate on the yoga practice, but also stays safe during practice. Despite its extra weight and larger size, the benefits of this mat outweighs the minor inconveniences, providing full value for your money.
Jade Travel Yoga Mat
- ✔ Cushiony
- ✔ Provide Excellent Traction
- ✔ Great For Traveling Yogis
- ✖ Initial Rubbery Smell
Be Advised - Possibly Low StockBuy From Amazon.com
or Choose Your Preferred Region
Travelling can take a toll on your mind and body. The long hours of journey coupled with unhealthy eating practice on the road can be hard on the immune system and mentally taxing. Taking time out to practice yoga can help relax muscles and help you feel refreshed during any leg of your journey. So, the next time you decide to travel, ensure that you take a travel yoga mat along with you. Travel yoga mats are usually lightweight and thinner than a regular yoga mat, but at the same time provide sufficient elasticity to protect your knees, elbows and other body parts during the practice. Invest in the best yoga mat – Jade Travel yoga mat and make your travels more exciting and memorable.
Jade Travel Yoga Mat: Features
• Dimensions: 68 inches by 74 inch, thickness-1/8 inch
• Made of natural rubber which provides superior cushion and resilience
• The open cell natural rubber helps provide grip and allows you to hold pose longer
• Available in colours- black, purple, olive green and midnight blue.
Jade Travel Yoga Mat: Pros
- Cushiony: Although this travel yoga mat is 1/8 inch thick, it offers a fair amount of cushion required for comfortable yoga practice. So whether you practice impromptu lunges on the beach or outdoors, this mat provides a decent amount of cushion that can help you maintain balance and sink into the flows comfortably. The Jade Travel Yoga Mat strikes a perfect balance between thinness and cushioning without wreaking havoc on your joints.
- Provide Excellent Traction: Dry tractions are as important as wet traction. While sweaty hands and feet can knock a yogi out of alignment and increase the risk of injury, maintaining body alignment with completely dry hands at the beginning of yoga practice is equally important to prevent any injury. Due to the ridged surface on both sides of the mat, using the mat aids traction on the floor as well as your hands and feet.
- Best Yoga Travel Mat: This travel yoga mat weight just over three pounds and can be rolled or folded easily to fit into any shape or size of luggage. Carrying the yoga mat along with you during your travels will not help you stay light, but will also encourage you to continue with your yoga practice even while you are away from home.
Jade Travel Yoga Mat: Cons
- Not Suitable For Hot Yoga: A major drawback of this travel yoga mat is its open cell technology construction. While the construction of the mat does help provide excellent grip, it also acts like a sponge and absorbs liquids including sweat. It is, therefore, suitable for hot yoga classes and for yogis that tend to perspire a lot during their yoga sessions.
- Initial Rubbery Smell: Since the mat is made of 100% natural rubber sourced from rubber trees, they tend to have the smell of rubber during their initial use which can be a turn- off for those who are sensitive to smells.
- Tends To Get Creased: Just like your clothes, this travel mat tends to crease when you try to fold it to fit your backpack or luggage. However, the effects can be minimised by keeping the mat rolled when not traveling.
Tips For Cleaning And Maintaining Jade Travel Yoga Mat
- The best way to keep the may hygienic is to clean it with plain water and soft rag( lint- free is best)
- Avoid hanging the mat in direct sunlight to dry
- Never use alcohol or oil based cleaners as it can break the rubber and cause the mat to wear out prematurely.
The Jade Yoga Mat is a good quality yoga rubber mat that will last for many practices in spite the wear and tear of regular use. The lightweight coupled with sufficient padding the mat provides makes it one of the best options of yoga mats for people on the go. A travel mat is also a great option for yogis who would like a closer contact with the ground. Jade yoga mat is everything you would want in a yoga mat – incredible grip, eco-friendly, great comfort and cool colours. So the next time you head to the market or plan to order a yoga mat online, choosing to buy the Jade travel yoga mat would be a decision that you would never regret.