Manduka Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat Review (February 2021)
Manduka Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat
- ✔ Made from biodegradable tree rubber
- ✔ 99% latex free
- ✔ No PVC or harmful plasticizers
- ✔ Really well made, durable yoga mat
Practicing yoga while on a vacation, traveling adventure or work trip can be a real challenge. One of the most important essentials that can encourage you to practice yoga while traveling is having a good travel yoga mat. Yoga mats which are designed for travel are usually thinner, smaller and lighter versions of a regular yoga mat. Having a yoga mat at hand while you are traveling will not only help keep your yoga sessions as natural as your practice routine at home, but will also help keep your stress levels reduced while you are away. So, if you are planning to invest in the best travel yoga mat, buy Manduka eko Lite Yoga and Pilates mat (4mm).
Manduka Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat: Features
• Measures only 68” x 24”, thickness 4mm
• Made from natural rubber
• Features a beautiful rippled water pattern on his surface
• 99% latex free, free from PVC and other harmful plasticisers
• The tri-layer technology used in the construction of the mat provides and unequal blend of grip, comfort, performance, and durability
Manduka Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat: Pros
- Eco- friendly: Made from all- natural rubber, this yoga mat undergoes through a completely toxic-free softening process and is completely free from harmful plasticisers and foaming agents found in other rubber yoga mats. The dyes used in the colouring are also completely AZO free as well. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, a well-made blend of natural cotton and polyester is used for more comfort and durability.
- Comfortable: The tri-layer technology used in the construction of the mat helps you feel comfortable during your yoga practice. While the top layer of the mat prevents sweat and moisture from seeping into the mat, the bottom layer provides a non- skid resistant base and lightweight cushioning required for comfortable yoga practice. The central layer of the mat is constructed of stretch- resistant scrim and helps attach the top and bottom with heat without the need of any toxic glue.
- Travel-Friendly: A great benefit of this mat is that it is thin (4mm) and can fold easily to fit conveniently in your suitcase or backpack. Moreover, since this mat is lightweight, you don’t feel like carrying any extra baggage to stay fit and healthy on- the- go.
Manduka Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat: Cons
- The rubbery Smell: When using a new mat, there is a rubbery scent that is emitted from the mat. However, since the smell gradually vanishes completely with use, the mat may smell rubbery during its initial use.
- Slippery: Since the mat is made of natural rubber and does not use any synthetic material in its construction, the mat sometimes tend to get slippery if it accumulates too much of sweat. It is therefore recommended that heavy sweaters either avoid using this mat or invest in a Yoga Towel like the Shandali Gosweat Hot Yoga Towel.
Tips To Maintain The Manduka Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat
• Always use soaps recommended for yoga mat cleaning
• Avoid putting your mat in the washing machine
• Do not submerge the mat in water for cleaning
• Do not leave your mat exposed to direct sunlight
• Ensure that mat is completely dry before rolling it up.
Why Should You Use The Eko Lite Yoga And Pilates Mat While Traveling?
- Stay healthy: Having a travel hand at hand encourages you to exercises and stay active while you are on the go. Practicing yoga on- the- go helps reduce blood pressure, eases back and neck pains and can help alleviate insomnia which often tends to worsen when traveling due to jet lag or stress.
- Create a homely atmosphere: Carrying your own yoga mat while traveling becomes a visual reminder of your yoga routine at home. It creates a personal space for your practice and helps you feel energetic all through your travels.
- Allow comfortable yoga practice: Although some people have tried using a yoga towel on the floor of a hotel room for practice, they have found it to be extremely uncomfortable and dangerous. Substituting a travel yoga mat instead of a yoga towel can help such yoga fanatics experience successful results.
Traveling can be fun and exciting, However, to make your tours and travels more memorable, it is important that you stay healthy and fit. To stay active while traveling, investing in the Manduka eko Lite Yoga and Pilates mat would be a perfect decision.